- What is Technical Analysis?
- Technical Analysis is the study of supply and demand in the stock market, by comparing the history of stock price movements and volume (the number of shares traded). Understanding the way the price moves in relation to the Open, High, Low and Closing Prices on a given minute, hour, day, week or month and comparing that to the volume can give an insight into future market direction. The data required is usually displayed in a Stock Chart so it is easily consumed
- Technical Analysis Course – Review
If you are looking to really learn how the stock market works, then you are probably looking around for a Stock Market Training Course. We Bring You the Opportunity to Trade in stock Market. Attend our Training Classes and Learn to trade in stock Market.
Our 2 Weeks Technical Classes includes Technical Versus Fundamental Forecasting, Chart Constructions, Trend lines, Theories, Candle stick Charting, Trend Indicator, Oscillators, International Live Trading.
- Our objective is to make you understand When to Buy, Hold and Sell stocks.
- Future price movements are predicted and decisions to buy and sell stocks are made
- In-depth Knowledge of Stock market
- Importance of Technical Analysis
- Fundamental Analysis - Learn how to minimize your losses and maximize your profits.
- Technical Analysis – Chart Reading is not an easy job, it is a science that is learned with certain technique. You will gain an incredible understanding of expert charting techniques, covering the most important methods, indicators and tactics, to enable you to time your trades to perfection.
- Money Management – Understand how many stocks to buy, when to buy them, how much to invest and when to sell using expert stop-loss strategies.
- Stock Market Strategy – Develop your own stock market strategy and learn how to create your own winning stock system.
- Advantages of technical analysis
In this part of the series, we’ll discuss the advantages of technical analysis. This is useful for trading strategy.
Market news reflects the stock prices
The stock price is a reflection of all fundamental news. The crowd market psychology is identified using the patterns. It’s used for price forecasting. This helps investors make informed investment decisions. Future price movements are predicted and decisions to buy and sell stocks are made.
The direction of the stock market trend is identified using technical analysis. The stock may be in an uptrend, a downtrend, or a sideways trend. The trend direction is useful when you’re investing and trading in stock markets.
Entry and exit recommendations
Entry and exit strategy is recommended for short and long-term trading in technical analysis. The knowledge of trend indicators, patterns, volume, and moving averages to determine the entry and exit point.
Our Premium price- Rs 15,000 only